Cooking Journey!



"A fan page? In 2024?" 

Yes and welcome to my journey through the pages of Dungeon Meshi! My goal is simple.  I am going to cook every dish that appears in the pages of Dungeon Meshi.  One at a time and in order.  So what can you expect?  Mostly fun write-ups of my experience and photos of the process.  Let's get some things out of the way at the start.  I am not a chef!  I have zero training but have made basic meals over the years.  I mainly want to do this for fun.  As such I don't believe that I will post any recipes.  I'm not 100% sure that I'm capable of constructing them.  I will post the ingredients that I use, amounts and the basics.  Also, I will have to use and find real world changes for pretty much every dish.  Sure it would be fun to actually cook Slime but I'm hoping tofu will add the same texture.  If you want to replicate anything I make feel free!  I'm sure you'll do a far better job but you'll have fun doing it which is the whole point.  We do nerdy things for fun and, in this case, the experience of trying new things.  I'm still working out the basics but my goal is to post something every two weeks. I'll also probably talk about my thoughts on the dish and the story in general so feel free to comment.  Let's bring back the old school fan page experience ^^

 



 

Comments